Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Martha's Vineyard







We had the most wonderful family vaca for the fourth of July in Martha's Vineyard. What a wonderful and special place. I hope we can return every summer.

While I was there I had my eye out for the flower scene. What I ran across the most were hydrangeas and beautiful wild flowers. Aren't these sweet flowers lovely. They recall all the wonderful summer memories children have, playing freely in fields and picking flowers for mother.

Love Love Love

2 comments:

  1. Dave and I met on Martha's Vineyard! Always holds a special place in my heart. Glad you guys had an amazing time. It's ridiculous how well hydrangeas grow up north on an island...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they were beautiful. Now we know the wonderfulness of Martha vineyard it's a must destination. Looks like you all had an amazing vaca!

    ReplyDelete