Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jake's Cooking


Ok, so when Jake wants to cook I am almost ALWAYS resistant(Jake makes big meals with big messes, also he is experimental which i am not too keen on). I love to cook in my tiny kitchen alone. YOu can not cook together in the kitchen. The best way is to have one cook and someone drinking wine while chatting you up.


I also need to let you know that Jake suggests cooking eggplants. I can not tell you how many eggplants have been wasted because we buy them with the intention of learning to cook them. Well tonight is the night. Jake is cooking and going to attempt the eggplant. Stay tuned to find out how it goes.


The ingredients are good looking, what could possibly go wrong??????

2 comments:

  1. Looks good....I'm not sure Alex has ever volunteered to cook. He prefers the drinking wine and chatting it up part. :-)

    ReplyDelete