Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Tutorial

I went to the flower market on Labor Day and found most of the shops to be closed. I had to think quick because I was arranging for a regular client and with no flowers in our market, I was in a tough spot.  I wondered into the tropical plant shop hoping for some new inspiration. Of course there were many colorful flowers to be found, but found myself strongly attracted to the ever clean and sophisticated white orchid. My client has some modern shaped vases and thought this will be easy as one, two, three!!!


     

I love how much care is given to these delicate flowers. The gentleman tissue wrapped each one and placed them in a brown bag and placed tissue in the bag, what a deal for just 25 dollars each.  


Just squeeze the bottom of the pot and gently remove.
Then gently place the orchids in your pot and mold the flower into place.


       Aren't they good looking and to think these arrangement cost less than 60.00 dollars.



Clean, white, and modern, what more could be desired in a home.


 besos, 
           
                                                                 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment